Web lists-archives.com

Re: iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete

On 6/6/2017 11:02 PM, Ant wrote:
iOS 10 doesn't work with my very old 32-bit iPhone 4S (stuck on iOS v9.3.5). Does that mean Apple will not host 32-bit apps anymore for these old iDevices? :(

THey will probably do so for a couple of years. It is my understanding that iOS 10 worked on the older phones until 10.3, but I don't have a phone old enough to check that with. Of the 120 apps I have, only ONE (weatherbug) had to be updated from 32 to 64 bit when iOS 10.3 was loaded.
It is just like any other technology device, keep up, or get left behind.