Web lists-archives.com

Re: Run out and get your VR headsets now!

On 06/01/2017 06:35 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-06-01 20:41, David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/1/2017 4:40 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
You do want to be ready for Firefox 55 and the next big thing to spend
your hard earned money on. Don't you?

We are delighted to announce that WebVR will ship on by default for all Windows users with an HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift headset in Firefox 55 (currently scheduled for August 8th).

REF:
<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/06/01/mozilla-brings-virtual-reality-to-all-firefox-users/>

I'll pass.

Real reality is so much better.  That is why I never watch reality TV
shows.

"Reality TV" is an oxymoron.

I wonder how many of those shows survive for more than a few episodes and I wonder about the mentality of the people who thought "Hey, here's a good idea..."

--
Cheers, Bev
    There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'