Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird to stay with Mozilla

On 2017-05-10 00:53, Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is your concern that it will migrate to a cloud-based mail service
like, say, gmail.com or that or an even more lower level concern like
even POP3 support would first travel through mozilla's servers rather
than a straight transfer from your ISP to you mail client?

s/or that or/or/
ugh!

I imagine that all mail will travel through Mozilla, even POP3. It's a slight concern because let's face it mail already travels through the provider. I just don't see why I'd have to have it travel to Mozilla's servers and *stay* there. I like to have my mail here, on my own computer.

Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.