Web lists-archives.com

Re: virus on yahoo homepage

On 5/6/17 3:01 PM, Mark12547 wrote:
In article <mailman.643.1494093966.24900.support-
firefox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, chriechers@xxxxxxxxxxxx.invalid says...
What do you think you gain from scanning outgoing messages?

Sorry, I had been tracking down bugs with the latest Avast these past
couple of weeks the latest iteration of testing / reinstalling /
repairing had re-selected "enable Avast email signature". (It was
correct in the Settings -> Components -> "Mail Shield" -> Advanced, but
got flipped in Settings -> General.)

As you can see in subsequent posts, it has been corrected ... until the
next time Avast switches this on me again.

But. What do you gain scanning outgoing plain text or any message?

Attachments should be scanned before attaching, or before saving when you receive them. No?

--
Go Bucs and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>