Web lists-archives.com

Re: virus on yahoo homepage

In article <mailman.643.1494093966.24900.support-
firefox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, chriechers@xxxxxxxxxxxx.invalid says...

> What do you think you gain from scanning outgoing messages?

Sorry, I had been tracking down bugs with the latest Avast these past
couple of weeks the latest iteration of testing / reinstalling /
repairing had re-selected "enable Avast email signature". (It was
correct in the Settings -> Components -> "Mail Shield" -> Advanced, but
got flipped in Settings -> General.)

As you can see in subsequent posts, it has been corrected ... until the
next time Avast switches this on me again.