Web lists-archives.com

The Sun sets on Firefox Developer Edition aka Aurora

I think a better name would be Project Dusk, but I can see Project Dawn, because it is a new dawn for Firefox release channels.

Instead of four channels there will be three, Nightly > Beta > Release.

Mozilla plans to drop the Firefox Aurora release channel with the release of Mozilla Firefox 53 on Wednesday, April  26th 2017. The change affects the Thunderbird and SeaMonkey projects as well.

REF: <http://www.ghacks.net/2017/04/16/firefox-aurora-end/>

I don't think it is going to be boring using Nightly for another six weeks.

A pref to enable Photon, "browser.photon.structure.enabled" just landed in about:config, set to false but doesn't do anything except disable the Menu Button when set to true.

--
Go Bucs and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>