Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Will Add a Settings Section That Lets You Control "Performance"

On 04/14/2017 08:37 PM, EE wrote:
Caver1 wrote:
"Mozilla engineers are working on a new section in the browser's
preferences that will let users control the browser's performance."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/firefox-will-add-a-settings-section-that-lets-you-control-performance-/

One can control prefetching now, from about:config. I disabled it because I never saw any advantage in it.

I do not answer on questions concerning Firefox, I use Seamonkey.....

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0 SeaMonkey/2.48
Build identifier: 20170329182716

I do desire we may be better strangers.
		-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"