Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox usage compared to other browsers

On 12/04/2017 10:08 AM, Good Guy wrote:
On 11/04/2017 23:50, B00ze wrote:

 Add to that the fact that Average Joe thinks Google is "just the
best" and there you go...

It must be the best (I mean Chrome) because third party add-ons have
problems gate-crashing it while in Firefox, they have messed it up so
much that you can't run anything in FF without Add-Ons.  Even M$
developers use Chrome to test their ASP/MVC websites.  They tell me it
is because IE and Edge (they haven't heard of Firefox!!) is too security
conscious and so nothing runs correctly without getting pop-ups of
security risks while Chrome doesn't have this problems, apparently!!!.

Or are the M$ Devs just hiding the fact that MSIE is just hopeless??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751