Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox usage compared to other browsers

On 11/04/2017 23:50, B00ze wrote:

Add to that the fact that Average Joe thinks Google is "just the best" and there you go...

It must be the best (I mean Chrome) because third party add-ons have problems gate-crashing it while in Firefox, they have messed it up so much that you can't run anything in FF without Add-Ons. Even M$ developers use Chrome to test their ASP/MVC websites. They tell me it is because IE and Edge (they haven't heard of Firefox!!) is too security conscious and so nothing runs correctly without getting pop-ups of security risks while Chrome doesn't have this problems, apparently!!!.

With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
general mailing list