Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox usage compared to other browsers

On 11/04/2017 23:50, B00ze wrote:

Add to that the fact that Average Joe thinks Google is "just the best" and there you go...

It must be the best (I mean Chrome) because third party add-ons have problems gate-crashing it while in Firefox, they have messed it up so much that you can't run anything in FF without Add-Ons. Even M$ developers use Chrome to test their ASP/MVC websites. They tell me it is because IE and Edge (they haven't heard of Firefox!!) is too security conscious and so nothing runs correctly without getting pop-ups of security risks while Chrome doesn't have this problems, apparently!!!.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.