Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 57 Mockups

On 2017-04-10 23:02, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 4/10/2017
2:27 PM:

Options? Features?

Anybody want to state the ones that have been added?

I'll start.

Private browsing

Actually, they were rather late with that feature

The ability to play DRM content

Same with this one, in fact, Mozilla resisted mightily before finally
accepting it inevitability

Tracking Protection

That's a Mozilla First ATTABOY!; although, they all have it now.

One-click search engines

Another Mozilla First ATTABOY! I use it often. It does require a
separate search bar but I've always preferred that over using the URLbar
anyway. To my knowledge neither MSIE nor Chrome support a separate
search bar.

The mockups show no search bar. I haven't reread the blog but IIRC, there won't be a separate search bar in futur

Wolf K.
"What good is it having lower taxes when you can’t drink the water?”

general mailing list