Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 57 Mockups

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 4/10/2017 2:27 PM:

Options? Features?

Anybody want to state the ones that have been added?

I'll start.

Private browsing

Actually, they were rather late with that feature

The ability to play DRM content

Same with this one, in fact, Mozilla resisted mightily before finally accepting it inevitability

Tracking Protection

That's a Mozilla First ATTABOY!; although, they all have it now.

One-click search engines

Another Mozilla First ATTABOY! I use it often. It does require a separate search bar but I've always preferred that over using the URLbar anyway. To my knowledge neither MSIE nor Chrome support a separate search bar.