Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 57 Mockups

On 2017-04-10 10:33, WaltS48 wrote:
[...]
A browser isn't the Internet, just the tool to access it.

Exactly. That's why I'm so pissed off at Mozilla. Firefox was the best tool available. It's already lost a lot of what made it great. The latest redesign is the final step into oblivion.

Those icons and website previews that show up a new tab? Awful. Pure clutter. They actually make it harder to find what you want. The bookmark toolbar is a far better solution.

You know what I'd like to see instead of re-skinning Firefox to ape the latest fashions?

An app toolbar. With the capability of using the same apps I use on my phone. That would increase the power and usability of Firefox.

Well, some of the competition is heading that way, so I won't miss Firefox when the day comes.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com