Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 57 Mockups

On 4/10/17 11:45 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 4/10/17 11:09 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On Mon Apr 10 2017 10:58:54 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), WaltS48
<thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a problem in the community when people choose to hate free
software instead of loving that someone cares enough to take their
life's work and make it freely available.

Again... please. False dichotomy if I've ever heard one.

Mozilla Apologist much?

This is nothing, whatsoever, even remotely about 'hating free software.
It is about hating having to watch the slow and painful death of one of
one's favorite and beloved free software projects.

That quote comes from Shuttleworth not from or about Mozilla.

Hmm, I thought I deleted that comment. :-[

--
Go Bucs and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>