Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Is Getting a Massive Redesign, And This Is What It Looks Like

On 7/04/2017 12:45 AM, GérardJan wrote:
On 04/06/2017 03:57 AM, B00ze wrote:
On 2017-04-05 21:25, WaltS48 <thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<Snip>

I usually walk up to those sliding doors without handles and they open
automatically without me yelling at them.

LOL! Yeah you're right! I had a picture of a bathroom door in my mind,
for some reason I never thought of simple sliding doors we see
everywhere. Bad example ;-)

LOL means LOL in the Dutch language, what is the correct abbreviation in
English ?

Ÿour sincerely,

AS I understand things, it depends on the context in which the LOL is used .... it could mean Laugh Out Loud OR it could mean Lots Of Love!!

Daniel

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751