Web lists-archives.com

Re: query re places.sqlite

Sogn Mill-Scout wrote:
I'm curious about the places.sqlite file that (I believe) stores the bookmarks. Is there an optimum size beyond which it shouldn't be allowed to grow? In other words, can it get bloated to the point of causing problems such as excessive memory usage? I noticed that my places.sqlite file is 215 megabytes. Is that abnormal or anything to be concerned about? Thanks.

Sogn Mill-Scout

It also stores history. If you never clear your browsing history, that could be why it is so large (unless you have thousands of bookmarks).