Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Is Getting a Massive Redesign, And This Is What It Looks Like

On 4/3/2017 5:52 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 4/3/2017
11:18 AM:
Maybe this is somewhat what we have to look forward to.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/04/firefox-photon-redesign-mockups

Looks pretty ol'skol to me. It's as though they've decided that
devolution is now the new black except instead of reverting to
eye-pleasing icons, they've decided to take flat design one worse and
simply go with stick design.

#nervous #I #am

It appears everything that I use to like about Mozilla browsers is now history. What was wrong with color, and form, and pleasant appearance?