Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Is Getting a Massive Redesign, And This Is What It Looks Like

On 4/3/2017 7:59 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2017-04-03 18:52, Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 4/3/2017
11:18 AM:
Maybe this is somewhat what we have to look forward to.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/04/firefox-photon-redesign-mockups

Looks pretty ol'skol to me. It's as though they've decided that
devolution is now the new black except instead of reverting to
eye-pleasing icons, they've decided to take flat design one worse and
simply go with stick design.

#nervous #I #am

+1 We get our buttons back, to the left of the URL bar, but no AddOn
bar, ugly square tabs, ugly flat design. If XUL stayed it wouldn't
matter (CTR) but since they intend to prevent people from injecting
arbitrary CSS into Chrome, we'll be stuck with this design. I kinda like
curvy tabs (which I get from CTR)...

I also see no sign of a bookmarks toolbar, nor does it mention customization of the interface...