Web lists-archives.com

Re: Scotland

Good Guy:
>On 02/04/2017 15:35, Daniel wrote:

>> And did I hear, last night, that Gibraltar, the British Island at the
>> western mouth of the Mediterranean Sea, also wants to stay in Europe!

Gibraltar is not an island. ;)

>Not quite.  Gibraltar wants to be part of the UK (99%) while the EU, in
>their wisdom decided to give it to Spain.

Wrong. Brexit means a hard border between Gibraltar and Spain which
would have devastating consequences for the economy of Gibraltar. So a
solution for this problem is necessary.

Negotiations between Gibraltar and Spain. No one threatens the
independence of Gibraltar. The economy will suffer due to Brexit though
without an agreement between Gibraltar and Spain.

And now I will withdraw from this discussion. Have a nice day.

Hartmut