Web lists-archives.com

Re: ISP"s can now sell your information

On 23/03/2017 23:38, WaltS48 wrote:
The US Senate has voted to overturn consumer privacy laws enacted last year by the FCC. The rules, which forced internet service providers to actually get permission before selling your data, were overturned using the little-used Congressional Review Act <http://bgr.com/2017/03/09/fcc-privacy-not-any-more/> (CRA).

REF: <http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/23/isps-can-now-sell-your-browsing-history-without-permission-thanks-to-these-senators.html>

Wonderful!! Products can now come to me without having to leave my bedroom and dress up to go out!!!!!

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.