Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome remains the undisputed champion in browser security.

On 3/23/17 2:11 PM, EE wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/22/17 3:27 PM, Sailfish wrote:
Anyway, Fx excels them all when it comes to privacy protection
features so Chrome can continue to suck an egg as far as I'm concerned.

And getting worse as I understand it. 😧

Google plans
<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=515930&q=component%3AUI%3EBrowser%3ETabStrip%20many%20tabs&colspec=ID%20Pri%20M%20Stars%20ReleaseBlock%20Component%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20OS%20Modified>
to remove the tab context menu items Close other tabs, and Close tabs
to the right, from the company's Chrome web browser.

REF:
<http://www.ghacks.net/2017/03/20/google-removing-close-other-tabs-close-tabs-to-the-right-from-chrome/>

I suppose the developers of Firefox will follow suit, as usual.

Then I will have something to complain about, until I find a workaround. 🤔

I use both "Close other tabs" and "Close tabs to the right" daily.

Looks like I'm going to need a curved tab restorer sometime in the future. 😨

Why can't Mozilla leave the GUI alone!

--
Go Gonzaga and WVU! Only one can continue! Go Gonzaga!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>