Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome remains the undisputed champion in browser security.

On 3/22/17 3:59 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 3/22/2017 12:43 PM:
On 3/22/17 3:27 PM, Sailfish wrote:
Anyway, Fx excels them all when it comes to privacy protection features so Chrome can continue to suck an egg as far as I'm concerned.

And getting worse as I understand it. 😧

Worse as in privacy protection or worse as in general suckage?

Probably both.

To be honest, I removed it from both my Linux desktop and Windows laptop, so I can't honestly say.

Only had it installed to do the occasional it works in Chrome, but not Firefox troubleshooting, then decided it was a waste of my time.

Everything works in my Firefox's.

--
Go Gonzaga and WVU! Only one can continue! Go Gonzaga!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>