Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/21/2017 01:41 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 3/21/2017, 1:31:12 PM, »Q« <boxcars@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Setting aside the your trolling them again above by calling them names,

Pointing out that someone is a moron is not trolling, if they are in
fact a moron, which Caver1 obviously is.

When someone disagrees with a view point doesn't make them a moron. When some bows to calling people morons and asses, because they disagree,
instead of proving his view point said person is an ass.

how long do you think it will take you to stop *responding* to them?  I
count eight (8) responses to them from you after your pronouncement
that you wouldn't be 'wasting your time' any more, and it's only been a
few hours.  Do we need to give you a few more days or weeks to wean
yourself?

First, you can't lump them together, since I plonked them each separately.

Anyway, the reason is simple, I had those replies already open, and sent
some of the latter ones after the one where I said I would quit responding.

I multi-task. I have to, because I work for a living.

No big deal... all of my replies are gone. so there will be no more...

--
Caver1