Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

In <news:mailman.607.1490115939.10543.general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Disaster Master <disasterlistmanager@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/21/2017, 12:33:14 PM, »Q« <boxcars@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You really believe you can quit trolling, just like that?
>
> It is impossible to 'quit' something I'm not doing

That's true, but I asked if you really believe you can quit *trolling*.

> but I certainly can and will stop responding to morons and liars once
> they reveal themselves for what they are like Caver1 and Wolf just
> did.

Setting aside the your trolling them again above by calling them names,
how long do you think it will take you to stop *responding* to them?  I
count eight (8) responses to them from you after your pronouncement
that you wouldn't be 'wasting your time' any more, and it's only been a
few hours.  Do we need to give you a few more days or weeks to wean
yourself?