Web lists-archives.com

APN now (americans for peace now)

APN's daily news review from Israel
Tuesday March 21, 2017

Quote of the day:
"In short, at least one clear rule can be concluded: If you’re successful, in any field, we’ll call you an Israeli—even if the most Israeli thing you’ve ever done is eat falafel at a stand in Paris."
--Top Yedioth political commentator, Sima Kadmon, examines 'who is Israeli' after an 'Israeli' baseball team no one heard of before won a string of games internationally.*
--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman