Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/21/2017 11:07 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/21/2017, 10:20:25 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-03-21 09:51, Disaster Master wrote:
Taking something from someone against their will, at gunpoint, is theft,
pure and simple. The fact that it is LEGALIZED theft engaged in by a
gang of thugs who got together, voted (without my knowledge, consent or
participation) and wrote something down on a piece of paper that says
they have the right to do it doesn't change the nature of the act.
So you pick and choose from the Constitution to suit yourself.

Um... no?

I suppose the 2nd Amendment meets with your approval and support, even
though it was written down by a bunch of thugs without your knowledge,
consent, or participation?

The 2nd amendment is a PROHIBITION on government power/authority.

The 16th amendment allegedly legalizes THEFT at GUNPOINT.

Please point out how they are even remotely similar in nature?

When you come to the realization there is no theft at gun point, then you might understand the give and take that it takes to make this society work.

--
Caver1