Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/21/2017 11:17 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/21/2017, 10:32:59 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-03-21 09:58, Disaster Master wrote:
That isn't a right, it is a power, there is a bug difference.
The Constitution says otherwise, since everything it names is a right.

Really?

Article I (Article 1 - Legislative)
Section 1
All legislative _*Powers*_ herein granted shall be vested in a Congress
of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of
Representatives.
Section 8
1: The Congress shall have Power To

followed by a list of 18 specific delegated POWERS.

So, now you can say you were just baiting me, and were engaging in some
other ridiculous pre-post-hypnotic-suggestive style of debate, rather
than you were just wrong and/or outright lied.

Implementation of a right requires law (hence the reference to "due
process"),

No, it doesn't. Rights are not 'implemented', they are exercised.

The exercise of Rights does sometimes require a bit of fortitude and
balls, especially in a society that is well on its way to becoming a
full fledged police state.

Privileges, on the other hand, like the privilege of receiving welfare,
does require implementation via laws.

No, I don't like them at all (we have similar laws in Canada). But
unlike you, I accept that government, flawed and messy and inefficient
as it is, is better than no government.

Well, that kind of depends now doesn't it?  I don't think the Jews felt
that way under Hitlers regime.

Nice red herring.

--
Caver1