Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/21/2017 09:51 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 9:47:19 PM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-03-20 13:39, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 1:27:00 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You stated that taxes are wrong because they are forced at
gunpoint
Good lord, I NEVER said that. You are such an idiot.
You have claimed that taxes are collected at gunpoint.

Yes, and I stand by it. Do you not see the difference in that, and what
Caver1 said I said?

WRT to welfare, you claimed that the money paid to those people who don't deserve it was
stolen from their neighbours, friends, etc.

Yes, and I stand by it.

/quote
Amendment 16
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and
without regard to any census or enumeration.
/end quote

So, what is your point? The existence of the 16th amendment doesn't
change the factual nature of either of the two points above.

Taking something from someone against their will, at gunpoint, is theft,
pure and simple. The fact that it is LEGALIZED theft engaged in by a
gang of thugs who got together, voted (without my knowledge, consent or
participation) and wrote something down on a piece of paper that says
they have the right to do it doesn't change the nature of the act.

Why don't you move to some forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific so you can have gov't your way? Many things were voted on and passed by the majority, or by the majority of their representatives, before many of us were alive but that doesn't make them wrong or illegal. It just means that the system works as designed. If you don't like it move.

--
Caver1