Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/20/2017, 9:47:19 PM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2017-03-20 13:39, Disaster Master wrote:
>> On 3/20/2017, 1:27:00 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> You stated that taxes are wrong because they are forced at
>>> gunpoint
>> Good lord, I NEVER said that. You are such an idiot.
> You have claimed that taxes are collected at gunpoint.

Yes, and I stand by it. Do you not see the difference in that, and what
Caver1 said I said?

> WRT to welfare, you claimed that the money paid to those people who don't deserve it was
> stolen from their neighbours, friends, etc.

Yes, and I stand by it.

> /quote
> Amendment 16
> The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
> whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and
> without regard to any census or enumeration.
> /end quote

So, what is your point? The existence of the 16th amendment doesn't
change the factual nature of either of the two points above.

Taking something from someone against their will, at gunpoint, is theft,
pure and simple. The fact that it is LEGALIZED theft engaged in by a
gang of thugs who got together, voted (without my knowledge, consent or
participation) and wrote something down on a piece of paper that says
they have the right to do it doesn't change the nature of the act.