Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 3/20/2017 4:33 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-03-20 11:38, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 11:11:20 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IOW, make the Judiciary subject to the Administration. And make Congress
legalise whatever the Administration wants.

For a self-proclaimed strict interpreter of the Constitution, that is an
astonishing suggestion.

Really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction_stripping

You do know that the judiciary and legislature were subject to the
administration in Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, etc?

Yes, but what I'm talking about is limited in nature.

Also, anyone who supports what these judges are doing is declaring that
they believe the Judiciary is above the law, because it is absolutely
clear that at least the second EO was 100% within the lawful authority
of the President that, as I said, any Judge who tries to block it is
obviously doing so as a political activist and nothing more, and doesn't
deserve their judgeship.

So take it to the Supremes to decide.

Have a good day,

That is being done. But those wheels grind slowly, if at all, and meanwhile the security of the people, that's US, is eroded. Is someone wanted to dump 100 snakes in your house, and they told you that only 1-10% of them were poisonous, would you be happy? I suspect not, even if you really LIKED snakes. It seems to me that some people are more interested in assuaging their disappointment in the outcome of the presidential election than looking out for their own safety, and security. This can't end well.