Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 2017-03-20 13:39, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 1:27:00 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 01:04 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
Yep, just like it is a fact in my mind that you need air to breathe or
you will die, or that if you jump off a 500' cliff without a parachute
or some other mechanical means of preventing your death, you will die.
Not good analogies for this discussion.
Yes they are, you just are incapable of seeing it.

ALL ENFORCEMENT OF LAW IS AT GUNPOINT.
So then according to you all law is illegal or you are
arguing against guns.
WTF? What the hell does that even mean, and how does it follow from what
I wrote?
You stated that taxes are wrong because they are forced at
gunpoint
Good lord, I NEVER said that. You are such an idiot.

You have claimed that taxes are collected at gunpoint. WRT to welfare, you claimed that the money paid to those people who don't deserve it was stolen from their neighbours, friends, etc.

/quote
Amendment 16
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and
without regard to any census or enumeration.
/end quote

Have a good day,

--
Wolf K.