Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again, update

On 03/20/2017 07:45 PM, Alex S. wrote:
 In <mailman.536.1490020174.10544.general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Disaster Master wrote on 20.03.2017

No, he issued a new EO to try to eliminate the points in the first one
that caused the problems.

... and failed again.

The fact is, he is WELL within the bounds of both Presidential and
Statutary power to issue BOTH of these orders.

That's only basically true. Fact is, Judges found that both orders violated at least some law and executive orders issued by the president must be *fully* within all federal laws and the constitution. Which was obviously not the case, otherwise the Judges would have had no legal ground for their rulings.

What he should do is immediately push Congress to have these political
activist judges IMPEACHED and possibly even charged with violation of
their oaths of office and/or breech of Trust.

Then push Congress to have these kinds of powers REMOVED from potential
Judicial Review.

I believe, you should learn a bit or two about politics in general and US politics in particular. What you are suggesting here would be immensely dangerous would it come into effect.

Needless to say that it would be unconstitutional anyway. Separation of powers and the various checks and balances that are part of the U.S. political system are fundamental pillars and removing any of them would open the path into dictatorship and away from democracy. I'm not sure whether you really want this.. think again.

--
GérardJean Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman