Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
> On 03/20/2017 12:33 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
>> Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:

>>> No he didn't. He put forth a new executive order to bypass the courts,
>>> he hoped, to accomplish the same thing. With this new order he vowed to
>>> fight.
>>
>> Pay attention.  The new EO was a result of his backing down.
>
> No he didn't back down. He even stated that he was going to sign a new
> EO to get around the judges. That is not backing down that is trying a
> end run.

Fighting would have involved having the 9th rule En Banc or lobbying
congress for support to break up the 9th Circuit.  I understand the
latter is already in the works based on their horrible record of losing
on appeal.

Do some reading on the 9th Circuit.  It is called 9th Circus for a reason.

Rinaldi
--
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.