Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/20/2017, 12:41:08 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03/20/2017 12:10 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> The subject isn't subject to discussion, because it is a simple fact.
>> You are being obtuse because you are refusing to acknowledge an obvious
>> fact as a fact.
> Only a fact in your mind.

Yep, just like it is a fact in my mind that you need air to breathe or
you will die, or that if you jump off a 500' cliff without a parachute
or some other mechanical means of preventing your death, you will die.

> So then according to you all law is illegal or you are
> arguing against guns.

WTF? What the hell does that even mean, and how does it follow from what
I wrote?

Are you on crack? I'm gonna tell your Momma!

> Sales tax is put in place by law. The worst thing that can
> happen if you refuse to pay sales tax is you can't buy anything.

Sales Tax laws don't apply to people purchasing things, they apply to
the businesses collecting the taxes. And yes, if those businesses
collect those taxes but don't pass them on to the State, or they don't
collect the taxes they are supposed to be collecting, they will sooner
or later be visited by people with badges and guns.

> City/County/State building codes are in place by law. Have
> never seen a gun in their enforcement.

The guns only come out when someone resists the enforcers initial polite
visits to see why someone is not complying. If they discover someone
isn't complying on purpose, and they continue to refuse to comply, then
you will see the guns come out..

> I guess you don't know my Momma.

Yeah, it could be that you get your total lack of
reading/comprehension/logical reasoning skills from her.