Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/20/2017 12:11 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 11:53:58 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 11:38 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
Also, anyone who supports what these judges are doing is declaring that
they believe the Judiciary is above the law, because it is absolutely
clear that at least the second EO was 100% within the lawful authority
of the President that, as I said, any Judge who tries to block it is
obviously doing so as a political activist and nothing more, and doesn't
deserve their judgeship.
Opinion not fact.

Yes, just like it is my 'opinion' that all enforcement of laws is
ultimately at gunpoint.

Evidently these courts didn't see it as out of their bounds. Doesn't mean that Trump won't win with an appeal. If so then the courts will uphold Trumps immigration ban. But there is a right to sue the gov't for what you see as a wrong. Frivolous suits will be thrown out. Many times a legally emplaced law (created by the legislature) is legally challenged and found to be wrong or illegal in it's application. That is what the courts are for.

--
Caver1