Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/20/2017 12:10 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 11:45:35 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 11:24 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
No, just when someone is being obtuse (whether they know it or not).
How discussing this is being obtuse? Or is it that nobody
has the right to quetion or disagree with you?

The subject isn't subject to discussion, because it is a simple fact.
You are being obtuse because you are refusing to acknowledge an obvious
fact as a fact.

Only a fact in your mind.

ALL ENFORCEMENT OF LAW IS AT GUNPOINT.

So then according to you all law is illegal or you are arguing against guns. Sales tax is put in place by law. The worst thing that can happen if you refuse to pay sales tax is you can't buy anything. City/County/State building codes are in place by law. Have never seen a gun in their enforcement.

If you seriously are asking me to prove this, then all I can say is...

Go ask your Momma.
You still haven't backed up your argument.

And you obviously haven't asked your Momma, because she'd tell you I'm
right.

I guess you don't know my Momma.

--
Caver1