Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/20/2017 12:06 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 11:43:31 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 11:22 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
No, I didn't say that, someone else did. I know it is difficult to
engage in multi-participant threads, which is why young children should
not be allowed to engage without parental supervision.
Doesn't matter.

You claim that I said something I didn't as if it supports your argument
somehow, then when I point this out, you say it doesn't matter?

The original statement was that Trump backed down on his Immigration policy. I said no he didn't back down he wrote a new EO to get around the courts.
you came back with;
On 03/20/2017 10:29 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
> No, he issued a new EO to try to eliminate the points in the first one
> that caused the problems.
Since you answered "No, he issued..."
The no was in relation to me saying he didn't back down.
IOf you want to get into a thread you need to post clearly what you are referring to. So it didn't really matter to whom I was answering to I was continuing the thread.

Rotflmao...

He didn't back down on his immigration ban.
Doesn't matter who said it you both think the same.

Ah, I see, you're back to making blanket 'everyone' statements again.

Did I say everyone thinks like you? No I don't believe so.

And Congress has the legitimate power to remove some things from
judicial review, and they should exercise said power in this case.
Where in the Constitution is that power granted?

I'll be happy to provide a response. My legal research fees are $75/hour
(I'm cheap because ianal).

A non answer. You really can't back up your arguments.
Get backed into a corner and either throw insults or refuse to "research" to backup your statements.

When I said Congress, I meant Congress, not the President. They are two
distinct entities.

But you did say that Trump should "Then push Congress to
have these kinds of powers REMOVED from potential Judicial
Review."

Yes I did, but that doesn't mean he can *make* them do it.

But you plainly implied that you wanted to see the separation done away with.

Again engaging without your Momma reviewing your posts...
You just can't keep up can you?

Not when you make it so easy (and obvious).

--
Caver1