Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 3/20/2017, 11:43:31 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03/20/2017 11:22 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> No, I didn't say that, someone else did. I know it is difficult to
>> engage in multi-participant threads, which is why young children should
>> not be allowed to engage without parental supervision.
> Doesn't matter.

You claim that I said something I didn't as if it supports your argument
somehow, then when I point this out, you say it doesn't matter?

Rotflmao...

> He didn't back down on his immigration ban.
> Doesn't matter who said it you both think the same.

Ah, I see, you're back to making blanket 'everyone' statements again.

>> And Congress has the legitimate power to remove some things from
>> judicial review, and they should exercise said power in this case.
> Where in the Constitution is that power granted?

I'll be happy to provide a response. My legal research fees are $75/hour
(I'm cheap because ianal).

>> When I said Congress, I meant Congress, not the President. They are two
>> distinct entities.
>
> But you did say that Trump should "Then push Congress to
> have these kinds of powers REMOVED from potential Judicial
> Review."

Yes I did, but that doesn't mean he can *make* them do it.

>> Again engaging without your Momma reviewing your posts...
> You just can't keep up can you?

Not when you make it so easy (and obvious).