Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/20/2017 11:38 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 3/20/2017, 11:11:20 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IOW, make the Judiciary subject to the Administration. And make Congress
legalise whatever the Administration wants.

For a self-proclaimed strict interpreter of the Constitution, that is an
astonishing suggestion.

Really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction_stripping

You do know that the judiciary and legislature were subject to the
administration in Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, etc?

Yes, but what I'm talking about is limited in nature.

Also, anyone who supports what these judges are doing is declaring that
they believe the Judiciary is above the law, because it is absolutely
clear that at least the second EO was 100% within the lawful authority
of the President that, as I said, any Judge who tries to block it is
obviously doing so as a political activist and nothing more, and doesn't
deserve their judgeship.

Opinion not fact.

--
Caver1