Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/20/2017 11:24 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Mon Mar 20 2017 11:06:34 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 10:32 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
Really? You don't believe that taxation - like all Law - is, in the end,
enforced at gunpoint?

I'm sorry, I don't engage in political or legal discussion with children
without the consent of their parents.

Are your parents home, little boy?
You go to insults when somebody disagrees with you when you
have no good argument.

No, just when someone is being obtuse (whether they know it or not).

How discussing this is being obtuse? Or is it that nobody has the right to quetion or disagree with you?

Prove your point.

There is nothing to prove.

ALL ENFORCEMENT OF LAW IS AT GUNPOINT.

If you seriously are asking me to prove this, then all I can say is...

Go ask your Momma.

You still haven't backed up your argument.
--
Caver1