Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/20/2017 11:22 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Mon Mar 20 2017 11:05:19 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 10:29 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
No, he issued a new EO to try to eliminate the points in the first one
that caused the problems.
And you call that backing down?

No, I didn't say that, someone else did. I know it is difficult to
engage in multi-participant threads, which is why young children should
not be allowed to engage without parental supervision.

Doesn't matter. He didn't back down on his immigration ban.
Doesn't matter who said it you both think the same.

The fact is, he is WELL within the bounds of both Presidential and
Statutary power to issue BOTH of these orders.
I never said he was right or wrong. The Courts also have the
right to question and stop certain... illegalities.

And Congress has the legitimate power to remove some things from
judicial review, and they should exercise said power in this case.

Where in the Constitution is that power granted?

But, Congress is a swamp full of entitled wimps and
petty-tyrant-wanna-be's, so I won't hold my breath.

What he should do is immediately push Congress to have these political
activist judges IMPEACHED and possibly even charged with violation of
their oaths of office and/or breech of Trust.
So then you don't believe in the separation of power?

I certainly do, but what these courts are doing doesn't fall into that
category - it is an ABUSE of their power.

Also, the power of Congress to remove certain things from judicial
review (of the lower courts) is one of their legitimate, though rarely
used, powers.

Then push Congress to have these kinds of powers REMOVED from potential
Judicial Review.
In other words the president has all power with nobody able to question it.

When I said Congress, I meant Congress, not the President. They are two
distinct entities.

But you did say that Trump should "Then push Congress to have these kinds of powers REMOVED from potential Judicial Review."

Again engaging without your Momma reviewing your posts...

You just can't keep up can you?

--
Caver1