Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/20/2017 10:50 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-03-20 10:13, Caver1 wrote:
On 03/20/2017 09:24 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Sun Mar 19 2017 20:05:07 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since your comment was ridiculous then his satire was
showing so.

So, you are one of those who think the truth is 'ridiculous' just
because you don't like it...

Prove that it's the truth.

Can't be proven true, it's an axiom. It's a variation on the premise
"Government is Evil". You either accept that axiom, or you don't.

Me, I prefer to start with the observation that government is a human
construct, and whether it works for good or ill depends on who operates
it, and for whose benefit. Not to mention talent, skills, character,
etc. Fact is, that in some countries, people think of government as
"us", not "them", and think of public service as an honourable
occupation. Result: better than average government. See Norway, for
example. Or Switzerland. Or Nepal.

I confess that I didn't fully realise until recently how thoroughly the
US political system is one of spoils. I don't know of any other
developed country in which so many government positions are in the gift
of the governing party and the President. I should've known, since I
recall being astonished that even the operation of the local Post Office
depended on who won the last election. The Post Office! Boggles the
mind. No wonder people think of government as "them". (BTW, in a
Province which shall remain nameless, whether the road was paved in
front of your property not so ago depended on which way you voted. It
was only because too many drivers complained about the constant
alternation between gravel and pavement that this practice faded away).

Have a good day,

I agree. This a problem of human nature.

--
Caver1