Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 2017-03-20 10:32, Disaster Master wrote:
On Mon Mar 20 2017 10:13:16 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/20/2017 09:24 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Sun Mar 19 2017 20:05:07 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since your comment was ridiculous then his satire was
showing so.
So, you are one of those who think the truth is 'ridiculous' just
because you don't like it...

Prove that it's the truth.

Really? You don't believe that taxation - like all Law - is, in the end,
enforced at gunpoint?

Well, of course. It's the only language the thugs understand. However, most people don't need to be forced into compliance, because most people are decent folk, and want peace and quiet the better to enjoy their lives. Laws are and always have been made for those who refuse to play nice. To reject a law on the grounds that when push comes to shove there will be violence is silly.

True, "playing nice" has varied over time and space, and I don't approve of some of the ways "playing nice" has been defined (eg in Henry VIII's time), but that's a related issue. Laws are made because somebody or other doesn't abide by the customs and mores, let alone the ethics and morals, and has to have them spelled out. That's why so much law is "red tape", and why lawyering is a trade.

I'm sorry, I don't engage in political or legal discussion with children
without the consent of their parents.

Are your parents home, little boy?

Come, come, D/M, it's just beginning to get interesting.

BTW, why do you believe that a document framed before there were streetcars implies that the government has no role to play in transit? It's like the Old Order Amish refusing electricity because the Bible doesn't mention it.

Have a good day,

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com