Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/20/2017 09:22 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Sun Mar 19 2017 19:52:31 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nobody was talking about them working or acquiring wealth.
The point was how they use their wealth to buy politicians
and point the gov't
in the direction that they want it to go. They are not the
only wealthy ones who because of their riches have undo say.

I guess you were reading a different article. Everything I read talked
about how they were mavericks, bucking the system, even attempting to
destroy the Republican machine. They are for the most part libertarians.

There is much more on their political motives then in that one article. Then again trying to destroy the Republican machine is their trying to control the outcome of gov't to their liking. Using their wealth to make their views greater than anyone else's. Like I said they aren't the only ones.

--
Caver1