Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/20/2017 08:00 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/19/2017 11:04 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
Wolf K. decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 2017-03-19 22:10, Rinaldi wrote:
[...]
I surmise you were using "everyone" as a first person singular pronoun.

Nothing Trump does/says/tweets surprises me anymore.

Seriously?  Spread that around to those looking for the next excuse to
set their hair on fire.  Faux outrage indeed.

I'm surprised that he still tweets but don't tell Caver1 ;-)  Most would
learn to stop stepping on their dicks after a while.

Why would that surprise you? he said he would continue tweeting.
Name one thing that Trump has done that is outside the box for him.
If you can do that  I would be surprised also.

Easy.  He backed down when that WA state judge put a hold on his
immigration ban.

No he didn't. He put forth a new executive order to bypass the courts, he hoped, to accomplish the same thing. With this new order he vowed to fight.

Have a good day,

Every day without Hillary in the White House is a good day.

Rinaldi

--
Caver1