Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On Sat Mar 18 2017 11:23:46 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Daniel
<daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Admittedly, I'm looking at this from afar, but "Why??". If what that
> person/s is releasing to the media is correct, why should "that person,
> or persons, needs to be identified, and removed from the scene"??

You are seriously asking why someone who leaks classified information,
not as part of an effort to 'clean up' the government and reveal illegal
activity by said government/actors, but as part of a political effort to
undermine an incoming administration with which one has major political
and philosophical differences?

> Unless, of course, your "system" is going to provide that leaker/s with
> all the protection/security that they deserve!

You appear to be referencing the Whitleblowers Protection Act. A
whistleblower is someone who leaks information providing evidence of
criminal wrongdoing by government actors, but the Act (purports to)
provide protection ONLY if they have tried reporting the information
through established channels, AND their superiors have refused to act,
possibly even retaliating against the one reporting the criminal
activity - like Edward Snowden.