Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
> On 03/19/2017 04:37 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
>> Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:

>>> No I believe you overloaded yours. That's why you won't point out where
>>> he /continues/ to surprise you.
>>
>> Very well.  By your refusal to answer you admit you have no data
>> supporting your claim to know what everyone thinks.
>>
>> Do you still beat your wife?
>>
>> Rinaldi
>>

> Okay I'll bite all polls that reflect what Trump supporters believe
> about how Trump is doing they say he is keeping his campaign promises.

I find it surprising that any politician would keep his campaign promises.

> No surprises.
> Those that don't agree also don't expect him to do any different than he
> is doing.

Seriously?  An appeal to the non existent authority of "those that don't
agree".

> So no surprises there either.
> So the reasonable conjecture is that is is not a continual surprise to
> any one.

Reasonable conjecture.  Reasonable to whom, you?  Still no data
supporting your premise.

> So how does he /continue/ to surprise you? Or is your tongue tied?

I surmise you were using "everyone" as a first person singular pronoun.

Rinaldi
--
"I found out why my car was humming.  It had forgotten the words."