Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/19/2017 04:37 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/19/2017 11:14 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/19/2017 08:15 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/18/2017 08:24 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
That's funny. He doesn't surprise anyone else.

I'd like to see your data supporting what "everyone" thinks.

Rinaldi

You tell me what he has surprised you by doing.

Obviously you're not paying attention.  He won.

Your turn.

Rinaldi

But how does he /continue/ , as you stated, to surprise you?

I am not going to follow you down this rabbit hole and allow you to
continue to avoid answering a simple question.

I suspect you know you overloaded your mouth.  I'm enjoying watching you
squirm.

Rinaldi

No I believe you overloaded yours. That's why you won't point out where
he /continues/ to surprise you.

Very well.  By your refusal to answer you admit you have no data
supporting your claim to know what everyone thinks.

Do you still beat your wife?

Rinaldi

Okay I'll bite all polls that reflect what Trump supporters believe about how Trump is doing they say he is keeping his campaign promises. No surprises. Those that don't agree also don't expect him to do any different than he is doing.
So no surprises there either.
So the reasonable conjecture is that is is not a continual surprise to any one. So how does he /continue/ to surprise you? Or is your tongue tied?

--
Caver1