Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/19/2017 02:47 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Fri Mar 17 2017 16:19:34 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
<caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No I was talking about the Mercers who you defended.

Sorry, you're wrong again, I didn't defend them, just said there is
nothing wrong with acquiring wealth through honest work.

Nobody was talking about them working or acquiring wealth.
The point was how they use their wealth to buy politicians and point the gov't in the direction that they want it to go. They are not the only wealthy ones who because of their riches have undo say.

--
Caver1