Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 03/19/2017 11:14 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/19/2017 08:15 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 03/18/2017 08:24 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
Caver1 decreed, Read These Runes!:
That's funny. He doesn't surprise anyone else.

I'd like to see your data supporting what "everyone" thinks.

Rinaldi

You tell me what he has surprised you by doing.

Obviously you're not paying attention.  He won.

Your turn.

Rinaldi

But how does he /continue/ , as you stated, to surprise you?

I am not going to follow you down this rabbit hole and allow you to
continue to avoid answering a simple question.

I suspect you know you overloaded your mouth.  I'm enjoying watching you
squirm.

Rinaldi

No I believe you overloaded yours. That's why you won't point out where he /continues/ to surprise you.

--
Caver1