Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 19.03.17 3:45, Daniel wrote:
On 19/03/2017 6:14 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/18/2017 9:16 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 18/03/2017 6:49 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

<Snip>

I have the smallest lot in my subdivision (1/4 acre).  I don't think one
of those would be an option around here.

"smallest lot in my subdivision (1/4 acre)"?? .... Standard block in
1950's/60's in Australia was 1/4 acre .... now 1/6th acre are common
.... and then they become dual-occupancy!! And narrower streets!

Any wonder kids are becoming obese!! No room to play outside!

Doesn't matter how much room there is to play if the kids are inside
watching TV, or playing video games...  We spent our time outside
because there was a breeze, and it was hot, stuffy, and still inside.
Yes, I grew up without A/C until I was 16.

We had a gate in the back fence which led to the park, slide, swings,
monkey bar and room to kick a footy or play a game of cricket. Then a
quite back street on which we played handball!

Only air-con we had was when both front and back doors were open and
some sort of breeze was blowing!

Joined the Army at 16!

????? Escape the heat by joining the army???? Looks like an
unhealthy choice.